Monday, March 7, 2011

Ditch #7 - Medieval Times Chalice

I know a few people who are not going to be happy about seeing this chalice on the blog, me included. On the other hand, Liz has been waiting for the day when this left our kitchen.

I got it at John's Bachelor Party when we went to Medieval Times back in November 2009. When I got home, I set it on the top of the kitchen cabinets where it has stayed ever since. With 'El Presidente' sitting in the cupboard, this goblet will just always play second fiddle. As much as I'd love to keep it, it's just not necessary.

In case you were wondering, El Presidente is a "cup" that holds 50 ounces of liquid, and it's amazing. It's called 'El Presidente' because it deserves respect.

By the way, did anyone notice Daisy's face in Ditch #6? She's too cute. 

0 comments: