Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ditch #18 - Old MP3 Players

In December, Liz got me an awesome Christmas present, an iPod Shuffle. She also gifted herself one as well. Which means both our old MP3 players are no longer needed.

We got them around the same time in early 2005 maybe? They hold 256MB which comes out to about 3 or 4 CD's worth.They are still in perfectly good condition so they won't go to waste. We are looking into giving them away right now, but if that doesn't work out, I'm sure we could sell them for 10 or 15 bucks each. We still have all the cords needed. Liz still has the software CD for the RCA and the software for my Rio can be downloaded. We'll have to make sure to clear the songs we already have on there.

These babies have gotten us through a lot of good long runs. Mine accompanied me on a lot of training runs for my first 4 marathons. They might seem old and outdated, but boy did they hold up well.

0 comments: