Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ditch #29 - College Christmas Tree

This was Liz's college Christmas tree. She said she has ornaments to go with it but I'm too tired and lazy to get them out and make this look pretty. Actually, that sounds a lot like me in December too.

I'm so ready for this month and all this ditchness to be over. I can never remember to do it before 10PM when I'm going to bed anyway. I feel like we've gotten rid of a lot of crap and I'm done with it. I have my last two days all lined up. They aren't extraordinary or mind blowing despite my willingness to make them somewhat significant. I can't bring myself to ditch my Chad Johnson jersey. Deep deep down I still love the Bengals. It's just that recently, everything they've done has bothered the crap out of me. I'm really going to need strength if they draft Cam Newton. He just seems like a big huge bust to me.

0 comments: