Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ditch #24 - More Books

These books are all religiously or politically motivated. The two books on the outside are books Liz read. The one in the middle is actually an interesting story.

I started reading "Somebody's Gotta Say It" at Barnes & Noble and the chapter on smokers convinced me to buy it. I read the whole book without knowing anything about Neal Boortz. Little did I know he is an uber-conservative radio host. It was a nice test though because some of the things he had to say I totally agreed with but other chapters I thought he was crazy. That's kind of how I am with political parties. I like and dislike little things from most parties. So to get that same opinion from the book was a good reinforcement of my feelings.

But I have no reason to read it twice, so to the ditch pile it goes!

One more week until the end of Ditch Month. I've got a new challenge for April that I'm VERY excited about. It'll have to wait until next week :). 

0 comments: