Thursday, September 30, 2010

NFL Picks - Week 4

I did really well last week but I think most of the favored teams won so it wasn't that hard. This week looks much more difficult and I went out on a limb on a couple of them. **cough** Buffalo **cough**

Expert Picks: ESPN Analysts

Last Week: 11-5

San Francisco @ Atlanta:Atlanta
NY Jets @ Buffalo: Buffalo
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh: Baltimore
Carolina @ New Orleans: New Orleans
Denver @ Tennessee: Denver
Cincinnati @ Cleveland: Cincinnati
Detroit @ Green Bay: Green Bay
Seattle @ St. Louis: St. Louis
Indianapolis @ Jacksonville: Indianapolis
Houston @ Oakland: Houston
Arizona @ San Diego: San Diego
Washington @ Philadelphia: Philadelphia
Chicago @ NY Giants: NY Giants
New England @ Miami: Miami

Overall Record: 27-21

Quick Thoughts on the Games:
Am I the only person not convinced the Falcons are a Super Bowl contender? The only team they beat was an inept Cardinals team. Hartley had no right missing that field goal for the Saints, so I don't call it a win for the Falcons

Jets vs. Bills, this is my big upset. Bills got close against the Patriots and Dolphins, they'll do it this week.

The Ravens/Steelers game cannot end well. I do not like a 4-0 Steelers team with a bye week and Ben coming back and I do not like sitting in the AFC North with 3 teams at 3-1. The only way this game ends well is if they tie. Then I shall laugh at them.

Well at least the Saints will make the Panthers look awful, because the Bengals didn't do it.

Broncos/Titans - this one is a coin toss. Both teams are decent but not world beaters.

I know a few Browns fans who read this blog so I'll use super double secretive code when talking about the game so as not to annoy them: If the Boogaloos don't wamakablam the wikiwikis in the who ha's, i might just drive my beep-beep off a whoosh. That was just a haha, but it would seriously &@$*$!)(@  me. 

I can't believe Green Bay lost last week. Now that they have a short week, Detroit has a chance, but I still think the Pack pull through.

Seattle looks amazing at home but lousy on the road.Why does it feel like the AFC and NFC West divisions are so bad?

You see what happens when Peyton gets mad? He tries harder and plays all perfect-like. Jags don't stand a chance.

Take a couple of Advil Houston and get it done this week, you get to play the Raiders in sunny Cali

How did Arizona get 2 wins?? I thought for sure they were 0-3.Well this week they become 0-4 in my eyes.

I'd love to think McNabb gave the Redskins all their secrets, but Vick is playing too well and if he keeps it up, home field advantage gets it done.

I don't think the Bears are a 3-0 caliber team. They are barely winning games but they won't this week. It's Sunday Night Football and the Giants new stadium is just far too shiny.

I will not pick against New England again.

4 comments:

"The Ravens/Steelers game cannot end well. I do not like a 4-0 Steelers team with a bye week and Ben coming back and I do not like sitting in the AFC North with 3 teams at 3-1. The only way this game ends well is if they tie. Then I shall laugh at them."

I always hope for meteor strike. Also, looks like we might have Delhomme back this week, so it might not be so easy to wamakablam.

wishing for death is a little too extreme. a tie would suffice

Have you noticed you are in the habit of flipping coins for Denver games?

HAHA LOL!! I definitely started a trend of flipping coins, but just now realized that it was two weeks in a row for the Denver game. I might do it next week just for spite!! too funny.