Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Me vs. Machine - Update 5

I'm not going to say much in this post, other than the fact that I'm tired of this month being a joke to everyone except me. I've been laughed at by almost everyone and have even been called sarcastic names. I really hate it. Creating challenges to get healthy and in shape isn't funny to me. This may be my last post about the challenge seeing as I could probably quit now (I'm not though) and still win.



“When we judge or criticize another person, it says nothing about that person; it merely says something about our own need to be critical.”

“One mustn't criticize other people on grounds where he can't stand perpendicular himself” - Mark Twain

3 comments:

If it helps any, I think your challenges are awesome.

Wow! I'm just catching up on your blog through the summer, and I'm totally impressed by your challenge. That makes me miss all the trails in NC, and the ability to actually bike outside. Way to go!

Welcome to the new America! What people don't like, don't understand, don't care about, they slap a label on it and bash away. Say it loud enough and often enough and it has to be fact!

Really... I know it bugs you Michael but consider the source(s)! I think it's great the way you've found ways to make your life interesting and meaningful to you and Liz. And after all, those are the two most important people in your lives!

Keep up the good work! Maybe we'll see you in Colorado some day? ;-)