Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Design & New Blog

I got an urge last night to change the design of our blog. There's no way I'm going to get rid of the picture rotation at the top but I just wanted something a little more flashy and smooth. I think the results are awesome and it will stay like this for a long while.

After my blog entry last week where I talked a lot about running it motivated me to start a new blog about running. So I have started the "Miles For Michael" blog and the link is in the picture area at the top. It will just be a place where I post information about my running. I will probably blog here far more often and I don't really care if anyone reads about my running, but I need someplace to vent my frustrations or exclaim my elations.

Only a few more days until the end of vegetarian month!! woo hoo!!

2 comments:

If your design OCD is anywhere as bad as mine it'll be changed in 3 months. :P Looks good.

nice design. jon likey.

have you seen tropic thunder yet?