Saturday, August 30, 2008

Daddy's Boy

This picture is unrelated to this post, it's just cute. He's a Virginia Tech fan if you couldn't tell:


This probably will not be the last post about Gryffin's love for me. Last night we're getting ready for bed and Gryffin crawls into the closet and disappears into my shirts. My shirts are long enough to barely touch the ground from that level in the closet, so he is completely buried. He then just plops down behind them and we figure it's because he isn't allowed in our bed and they smell like me. I'm already in bed and Liz, standing in the bathroom, starts cracking up laughing. She told me to go get the camera as quietly as I could so he wouldn't jump up. So I tip toed out and down the steps and into the kitchen and came back up with the camera. Liz had parted my shirts to just be able to see his face. We took some pictures, he got up and moved around, and then went back in and we snapped some more. They are too adorable.

This is the first time he got in my clothes:



This is the second time he got in:


And this is what Daisy was doing this whole time. Just chillin under the bed, her favorite spot:


0 comments: