Friday, August 5, 2011

Sweet Kitchen Progress

Last weekend a friend of ours let me borrow his nail gun and miter saw. To say that I'm excited to have the proper tools to make something awesome is an understatement. So over the last week I built several things in the kitchen. Really they are all somewhat mediocre except for what I finished tonight.

Liz wanted a shelf built into the end of the cabinets along with crown molding around the top of them. Nailed it!




Now the next step is to put the base board around the bottom of the cabinets and we're ready to start painting. I think Liz is going to love her new kitchen.

1 comments:

I'm not a slacker -- I saw this last week, just didn't have a chance to comment. So here you go: this looks AWESOME! You know how to wield a miter saw, my friend! Nice work. Can't wait to see the finished product.