Saturday, August 27, 2011

Zac Brown Band

Recently Liz and I were listening to the radio (country station) and she says "I really like the Zac Brown Band". Sometimes you never really realize you enjoy something so much until it's pointed out to you. It made me realize just how much I really like them also.Two songs in particular just hit me every time. I love just pausing and listening. We also watch the country music channel and they come on fairly often as well. I'd like to share them here.

I think the reason I love country music is because they always tell great stories. There's no genre of music that tells a better story than country music. Overall that's what attracts me to the music.

Ironically both songs are completely contrary to each other. In the first, he wants so badly to be close to his son, but he can't make it work. The second song, which I imagine is the case with a lot of men in the world, is that he can't help but want to be free. He wants both the girl and the adventurous life.

The first song is called "Highway 20 Ride":



The second song is called "Colder Weather":



I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

0 comments: