Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fulton Bird Suite #1: OCCUPIED!!

Today has been kinda rough for me. Not cuz of what I did, but just because I'm so incredibly tired. I need some sleep but I'll do that later, probably tonight. Boy did I change my attitude when I came home and found that Fulton Bird Suite #1 was occupied!! Thank goodness no little tykes were in there at the time I opened the door! The last thing I want to do is scare them away, I think instead I will peer out our window and stare at their house. That's probably less scary, or at least in my experience. I still have no idea what kind of bird it is or what it looks like, but when we have new information, we'll post it.

So check out the inside, I took a quick picture before heeding Liz's warnings and leaving it alone.


More to come on our new resident. I wonder if I can charge them rent....

0 comments: