Tuesday, October 19, 2010

NFL Picks - Week 7

I am battling with Chris Mortensen for the best pick 'em record and am staying just barely ahead of Mark Schlereth. I am SHOCKED that Kansas City lost to Houston last week. Houston just seems to pull games out by the smallest hair on their chinny chin chin. See Kansas City and Washington.

Expert Picks: ESPN Analysts

Last Week: 10-4

Washington @ Chicago:Washington
Cleveland @ New Orleans: New Orleans
Buffalo @ Baltimore: Baltimore
St. Louis @ Tampa Bay: St. Louis
Philadelphia @ Tennessee: Tennessee
San Francisco @ Carolina: San Francisco
Jacksonville @ Kansas City: Kansas City
Pittsburgh @ Miami: Pittsburgh
Cincinnati @ Atlanta: Cincinnati
Arizona @ Seattle: Seattle
Oakland @ Denver: Denver
New England @ San Diego: New England
Minnesota @ Green Bay: Minnesota
NY Giants @ Dallas: NY Giants

Overall Record: 56-34

Quick Thoughts on the Games: 
I can't believe Chicago let Seattle come in and beat them. Washington is playing really well against good teams right now, and Matt is going to the game. I'm going with Washington.

I don't think McCoy did too awful. But they aren't there yet, and it's New Orleans.

Which is better? A Bye week or playing Buffalo? It's like a Bye week with practice.

Come on St. Louis, can we get some consistency?!? You can't destroy Seattle and then get destroyed by Detroit. I just don't understand the West divisions.

Philly & Tennessee, the battle of the beat up quarterbacks. I'll go with the better defense.

San Francisco is so much better than 1-5 and Carolina is awful.

It's so hard to care about a game Jacksonville is in. I think their players feel the same way. Kansas City gets it done for real this week. Like for real real.

I think Miami fell backwards into 3-2 and Pittsburgh is starting to roll.

Atlanta really doesn't deserve a 4-2 record. They're decent, but the only legit team they beat was New Orleans and even they have been inconsistent. I think Cincinnati can do this!

Why is Arizona 3-2?!?! Football doesn't make sense.

I hope Orton throws for 700 yards against Oakland. I need him to in fantasy football.

New England and San Diego should normally be an epic battle, but it might turn into an epic beat down. I won't pick against New England.

Have you ever seen Brett Favre step it up in big games? Going back to Green Bay has got to be motivation. I think he lights it up.

Dallas' record indicates they are in shambles, but when you look at the scores, they really are close in every game. They'll be close in this one too.

0 comments: