Sunday, June 13, 2010

KA POW!!!

KA CHUGA!!!



KA CHUGA!!!

BELLS. SIRENS. WHISTLES. HORNS. SUCCESS!

That just happened.

In case you can't read that, it's 166.8!! That brings me to a total of 30 pounds lost this year. 15.3% of my body weight. It's the first time since high school that my BMI (24.6) says that I am a normal weight and not "overweight". Now granted, I was never really overweight, but I don't like statistics out there saying otherwise.

I will say another thing. This weigh-in is a little deceiving. I just ran 12 miles in the sweltering heat outside. It was 85 degrees when I finished and with the humidity and the sun beating down, the weather report says it feels like 95. I've never sweat so much in my life. I ran the first 5 miles faster than I ever have before at 39:36, and then just crashed on the last 7 miles. I ran and walked back and forth a lot and finished in roughly 1:50. The goal of any run though is just to finish. When I woke up I weighed 174.4 so really this is just 8 pounds of water weight that I lost. I don't care though.

None of my pants fit anymore.

"To be someone you've never been before, you can't keep doing the things you've always done."

I'm finishing all my posts with a quote, it adds conclusion and inspiration at the same time.

1 comments:

that's awesome! that is a crazy lot of weight you have lost. let's see a picture!

your post inspired me to go weigh myself. i'm 153.5. that is actually on the heavier side for me. i think 160 was the most i've weighed in my life. i wouldn't mind putting on a few more pounds of muscle and dropping a few more pounds around the mid section. :)

we should make it a goal for our weights to meet somewhere in the middle.