Thursday, January 8, 2009

Secret Santa Wood Project

So I don't feel like saying so much... and I won't but I thought I'd post what I made for my secret santa. For anyone who doesn't know, I've made it a tradition to make something out of wood for my person every year in the Fulton Family Secret Santa. Last year I made a magazine rack. This year I got my Dad and I know he's not great at organizing his shoes or hats. So I made him this cabinet to hang near the garage door so he can hold his shoes and hang his hats. I must say I have improved dramatically since last year too. I also made a wooden cross but I didn't take a picture of that. Here are a couple pictures of the cabinet:


I made two of the cabinets so I could sell the second one. I'm hoping I can make up for the money I spent on both. Also I had to post this picture of Daisy, cuz even when she's sleeping she's awesome. This is from Christmas day... she must be knocked out from all the food too...

1 comments:

Your wood working abilities just amaze me! But nothing beat the Hawaii photos frames you made Liz! They were so cool. I would totally buy the frames and the shoe organizer. Keep up the good work!