Wednesday, December 22, 2010

NFL Picks - Week 16

Well the regular season ends next week and I can't decide if I'm happy about it or bummed about it. Ever since the Bengals started imploding I have become disillusioned to the season. I held out hope until week 7 or 8 that all of a sudden they would catch fire and just start playing with the big boys like they did last season. Turns out, they are, and always have been, a big group of children.

I'm afraid of what the off season holds for them. I think a fire sale of people is coming. If it doesn't happen, you better believe that the people who hang around are going to have bad attitudes. I'm afraid that whatever the Bengals do, they are a few seasons away from correcting it. Even so, say they do exactly what they should, they still have little hope next season.

To be entirely honest, it has crossed my mind to change my loyalties to the Panthers. At least with them, you get the feeling they are trying to build a successful franchise and there is hope for continued success. UGH! I say these things but I don't really mean them... OK I take it back... I love you Bengals. You're the better cat.

On a brighter note, I am now beating all the ESPN analysts. The closest one to me Chris Mortensen with 141-83. I just need to survive two more weeks.

Expert Picks: ESPN Analysts

Week 14: 11-5
Week 15: 13-3

Carolina @ Pittsburgh:Pittsburgh
Dallas @ Arizona: Dallas
Tennessee @ Kansas City: Kansas City
Baltimore @ Cleveland: Baltimore
New England @ Buffalo: New England
San Francisco @ St. Louis: St. Louis
Detroit @ Miami: Miami
Washington @ Jacksonville: Jacksonville
NY Jets @ Chicago: NY Jets
Houston @ Denver: Houston
Indianapolis @ Oakland: Indianapolis
San Diego @ Cincinnati: San Diego
Seattle @ Tampa Bay: Tampa Bay
NY Giants @ Green Bay: NY Giants
Minnesota @ Philadelphia: Philadelphia
New Orleans @ Atlanta: Atlanta

Overall Record: 143-81

2 comments:

ah... i can hear the response already... but i just gotta say it. why not pittsburgh? ;-) i'll always be a steelers fan. but i really don't watch as much as i used to. they're all over paid kids. most don't realize just how good they have it! hang in there who dey! there's always next year. (i remember the steelers in the early 60's... ugh....) peace!

Or there's always the other other cat, the Lions...