Saturday, December 4, 2010

NFL Picks - Week 13

I'm posting this after the game on Thursday but believe me, I wouldn't have picked Houston over Philadelphia at home. No way.

Expert Picks: ESPN Analysts

Last Week: 10-6

Houston @ Philadelphia:Philadelphia
Cleveland @ Miami: Miami
San Francisco @ Green Bay: Green Bay
Denver @ Kansas City: Kansas City
Buffalo @ Minnesota: Minnesota
Chicago @ Detroit: Chicago
Jacksonville @ Tennessee: Jacksonville
Washington @ NY Giants: NY Giants
New Orleans @ Cincinnati: New Orleans
Oakland @ San Diego: San Diego
Atlanta @ Tampa Bay: Atlanta
Carolina @ Seattle: Seattle
St. Louis @ Arizona: St. Louis
Dallas @ Indianapolis: Indianapolis
Pittsburgh @ Baltimore: Baltimore
NY Jets @ New England: New England


Overall Record: 107-69

I picked an awful lot of favored teams this week but I can't help but think all those teams will win. The Pitt/Balt game will be a tough one. I just don't think Pittsburgh is that good anymore. Baltimore should pull it out.

0 comments: