Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Blue Bedroom

Back in October, Mama D came down to Raleigh to see Liz and I. Being the amazing Mother and painter that she is, she offered to paint one of our bedrooms. To complete the room, I then wanted to put up beadboard around the bottom of the bedroom but it wasn't until January that I actually got a chance to do that. So over the span of 4 weekend days, making a countless number of trips between the bedroom and garage to cut the wood, I finally finished it. I realize there are a couple places where the blue paint got pulled up by the painters tape I put down, but those will be fixed. Here are the pictures:

(there is a light part on the wall below,
that's from the flash and mirrors in the room)


Also I had to post these cute pictures that we got when we drove through Atlanta earlier in January. This is my niece Abby and my nephew Luke:

1 comments:

The bedroom looks awesome!!! Looking forward to sleeping in it in a couple weeks. Nice job!!