Friday, April 1, 2011

Brett Eldredge - Raymond

Every now and then, when Liz and I are doing something in the kitchen, we turn on the country music channel. This song comes on all the time and it hits me hard every single time. There's not a person in the world who can't relate to what is being expressed in this song. There's always someone in your family who might have gone through this experience, and it's really a devastating situation to see happen. I always think of my Gramma and Grampa.  If you get a chance, it is well worth the time to watch the official music video because it's awesome. Youtube won't allow the official music video to be embedded, so here is a link to that. Below is another version of the video with just the lyrics. Give it a shot, see if it gets you too:




I sure don't know what got me listening to country music 1.5 years ago, but man do I love it now. There's rarely a song that I don't enjoy, it's just the twangy/redneck stuff that gets annoying every now and then. It's also lucky that Liz enjoys it now too, otherwise I'd be driving her nuts with how much it's on.

0 comments: