Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas to everyone... We are enjoying a relaxing day. This morning I made pancakes for us and now Liz's Dad and I relaxing and watching some TV and Liz's Mom and her are going to town in the kitchen cooking dinner. Her goal this year is to make dinner from scratch. I will do my best to take pictures of everything and blog about that later.

I wanted to post a picture of one of my gifts to Liz. I made her a shelf for her cookbooks. She is in a constant battle with the kitchen for space and where to put things, so I figured a shelf for her cookbooks would free up a lot of space for her. Turns out the gift was a hit. Here are a few pictures:




Also, my other gift to Liz was a little unconventional... it's a long story but I got her extra large men's sweat pants from Old Navy. Check it out:

1 comments:

Sweet gifts! I love the sweatpants. And the shelf! What a beauty that is. Nice work.