Friday, June 20, 2008

кто глупый?

It was a relaxing afternoon. I think for a while Liza was really bored but now she's enjoying herself making shapes with play-doh while the dogs are passed out. Here are all the pictures from this afternoon:




The title of the post is from a conversation we had. The way you say it is "ka-toe gloopy". I made a replica of new york city with play-doh, put king kong on the empire state building, and then made a plane that was shooting at king kong. After all my play I started making shooting sounds and monkey sounds and Liz says "gloopy" (which is a word we learned so she'd realize we were a little silly). Liza then says "ka-toe gloopy" which means "who's silly"? After a few seconds of not knowing what she said, I said "YA GLOOPY!" and continued my monkey noises. It was a pretty funny conversation. Anyway, I think she realizes we aren't the most serious of families, and hopefully she enjoys that.

1 comments:

It's like two kids taking care of another kid. You guys are funny!