Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cole Walks Alone

So tonight Liz and I are standing in the kitchen. Cole was standing at the edge of the kitchen in the living room and Liz starts saying "he's walking! he's walking", and Cole had taken 3 steps on his own before plopping down. I didn't get to see it since most of my head was in the refrigerator. I stood him back up to see it for myself, and he took a few more steps and plopped down. Liz then grabbed the camera and recorded the video below.

I have to give you a warning though, Gryffin and Daisy are especially annoying when we give all our attention to Cole, especially during these obviously large moments. No matter what we're doing with Cole, they are in our face craving attention, despite the endless attention they get at all other times of the day. With Gryffin, it's his ball. With Daisy it's her obsession with attacking Gryffin when he chases his ball. So out of context, my reaction to Gryffin and his ball may seem like an over-reaction. It's not.

Here is Cole in all his glory:


ColeWalksAlone from Michael Fulton on Vimeo.


And yes, I accidentally chucked his ball over the fence into the neighbors yard.

5 comments:

Don't feel bad Mike, Duke does the same thing to us and gets a very similar reaction :)

Mike: "I'm tired of bending over."

Cole: "I'm tired of falling on my butt."

Love that Boy!! Congrats Cole!!! Love, Annie

Way to go, Cole! Can't wait to see your moves in person!