Friday, December 21, 2012

Liz is VERY VERY Talented

I have not blogged very much this Fall, mainly because I have been extremely busy. More on that... maybe after the new year. 


For anyone who is not aware. Liz is VERY VERY talented. She is also extremely humble. She is the opposite kind of person to brag or boast about anything relating to herself. The only time I've ever seen it is immediately following a game of Rack-O. There's a whole dance invovled, but I digress. 

Every year she participates in our church's Christmas Cantata, and every year she has a solo. She'll admit, partly because no one wants to do it, but mainly because she is so good at singing. The only way anyone would know is if they went to the cantata or if I forcely posted this video on our blog. Well for your viewing pleasure, here is her solo: 



Also, during this post she says "Oh are you blogging?... Nobody wants to see that." See what I mean about being humble? Feel free to let her know she's awesome. 


3 comments:

Wow, thanks for sharing. Nicely done, Liz!

Wow. What is the age cutoff for American Idol auditions?

You sound fantastic, Liz!